Monday, June 8, 2009

Chillin' with the Boys

So tonight we kept it easy after a long and exhausting weekend and ordered pizza from Papa John's, so there'd be no dinner dishes and thus more time for getting ready for bed and playtime with the munchkins. The pizza was grand. You just can't go wrong with the spinach alfredo pizza w/grilled chicken and roma tomatoes on the Perfect Pan crust. Holla! For dessert, I continued my mission to eat through our freezer and fixed Mike and I each a small dish of the last of the Drumstick ice cream with crushed up ice cream cone sprinkled about. Yummy! It was one of those moments in life where all was perfect in the world.

Tomorrow should be an exciting day. At long last, we'll be replacing our crummy old sofa with a brand spanking new L-shaped sectional with sassy new accent pillows fresh from Bassett and made especially for us. Joy! We sold the old sofa today to a nice lady and her 2 young sons. They seemed pleased with it and are going to use it in their sun room...I want a sun room!

Valerie and Kaitlyn came over to swim and play today and it was wonderful to see them. Val and I got to catch up on everything going on in each other's lives. I have so much fun hanging out with her. I'm planning a Homemade Gourmet party, starring the Great Valerie, for Saturday, August 1 at 11 a.m. I'm also having a Premier Designs jewelry party on Saturday, June 20 at 11 a.m. Brunch will be served for both soirees. Yay for more food!

I'm trying to get better about blogging more frequently. I'm cutting down on my Facebook time, so the blogging should get easier. I hope.

Back to snuggling with the boys in our room. Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment