Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sofa-Sitters Rejoice!

The new sectional arrived today! It takes up a bit more space than I had planned for, but it works! As the Bassett guys were unloading it, Ben got tears in his eyes and said, "I want the red sofa". I told him the red sofa had a new home with the nice people who came to take it yesterday. Once the new sectional was set up, he said , "I love this one!"

So far, Rex has spit up on the new furniture about 3 times. I panicked the first time, then just tried to accept that this is going to happen over and over and just accept it. After that, I relaxed quite a bit. Babies. Whaddayagonnado?

I did notice that some of the fabric on a couple of the cushions is a lighter shade than the rest of the sectional. I'll be calling Bassett tomorrow to ask what the heck that's about and see how they're going to fix it.

I'm already having visions of Vanessa's next visit. We shall all be curled up watching movies endlessly and will be extraordinarily comfy. I can't wait!

Sorry about the chewed up blinds in the background. New blinds are actually on order. Wesley has had anxiety issues since Ben was born. That's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Lisa!!! It looks so comfy and great for that room!...although red sounds pretty great too, Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your red couch was very snazzy but your sectional is AWESOME! And looks so great there! I know your family will enjoy it so much - all being able to snuggle up together :-)! And I will enjoy it, too :-)!
    Tell Ben I'm going to come over soon and get his butt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design!! Check out the wide range of Sofa Sets from Spacify.com.

    ReplyDelete