Monday, June 15, 2009

The God Box

As is my nature, I've been doing a lot of worrying about things that are beyond my control today. I was really getting myself worked up and kept trying to think of something to make myself relax and feel better.

That's when I remembered a very special gift that Vanessa gave me for Mother's Day this year: A God box. The purpose of a God box is to write your worries on a little piece of paper and put it in the box for God to take care of.

On the inside of my God box, its says, "As for God, His way is perfect". I know that the things I worry about are so small to Him.

I grabbed a few small scraps of paper and wrote down the worries that were on my mind and put them in the box.
I did not worry about them the rest of the night. Amazing how something like that can work. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment