Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In a Slump

Not much to report today, but I'm trying to post something daily, so I thought I'd report that there's not much to report.

It was a bit of a dreary day. I got out of bed with the best of intentions to go somewhere. Rex's morning nap once again put a damper on plans. So we stayed indoors and didn't do much. It was a bit depressing, I have to confess. These are the dog days of summer and the heat, the bugs, the burning grass, it's all enough to bum me out.

I'm in the process of setting some small goals for myself. I realize that staying in day after day is not conducive to my well being. I need to be out and about with the boys and living. Ben also needs to play and be active and well, if Rex misses his morning nap once in a while, I guess he'll sleep that much more soundly in the afternoon. At least that's been my experience with him in the past.

So tomorrow, the goal is to get up and go to the Y. Even if all I do is sit and read a book in the lobby, we will all be out and doing something. Bassett is coming to look at the sectional tomorrow and I'm nervous about that. I'm going to pray for guidance in the best way to handle that situation.

So that's it. Not much else to share. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment